Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Elle Varner - Sound Proof Room

wanna do something we ain't supposed to do.

Oh man. I found this song because of Miss Batoonchi - Megan Batoon!
It's from this video.
Ohhh man. Miss Batoon, if you see this, I will be so happy. :D
But besides fangirling pathetically, give the video some likes! SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS.

The song's artist is Elle Varner, a lady with a bright, yet raspy voice. She makes me think of Janet Joplin, but not as low of a tone.

I have an extremely vague idea of what this song might be saying, but I'll just give you guys another thought from the great Internet.
This song is about a girl who's falling in love with one of her friends. She wants to do it with him, she cant take all the sexual tension that's surrounding them. She's not usually like this, she's usually a lady, but lately she's thinking dirty thoughts about him. She's wants to do stuff she's not suppose to. Friends aren't suppose to have benefits, but she wants to. And if she ever gets him alone she just wants him to know, that they're gonna need a soundproof room. She wants "Extra Curriculars on a lunch break." She wont give up, she just wants him. "I never usually, say such crazy things, I can’t control myself. What have you done to me? Or more importantly,what am I gonna do to you?" She never says things like this but the attraction between them is crazy, she cant control herself, that's how cute he is. What has he done to her? She's never reacted this way to anyone else before. But more importantly what is she gonna do to him.
-piper888, SongMeanings.
I'm rather cheap, you might think, for getting a quote off the internet, but AT LEAST I GAVE piper888 CREDIT. XD

Smile. I love you! (:

-Tennie.
Me and you, we're gonna need a sound proof room.

No comments:

Post a Comment