Monday, June 17, 2013

Yasashisa no Riyuu – ChouCho

Yo! It's me Kalman again.

Recently, I got into an anime called "Hyouka" (or Hyōka) and I'm loving every bit of it; the premise, the characters, the story, the animation, the opening music... It goes on, really. The animation, done by the wonderful Kyoto Animation studio (which also produced popular shows such as The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, K-On! (and its sequel), Nichijou, and so forth) is what I consider movie quality. It is top-notch and I cannot gush as much as I want to about it. For a 24-episode series, the animation does it more than justice, adding on with its wonderful characters and a story that fits so well altogether.

But, that's not the point about the blog!

The music is something that I think would fit well into a romance, but at the same time, it doesn't have to. What I think of this is that people dream of themselves or others when it comes to self-importance. It really matters to youths and adults alike, as I believe no one wants to be forgotten or left behind to be remembered as something they're not.

The video above is only the opening to the anime, but the full song is below:

But for now...

UNTIL NEXT TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment