Sunday, June 23, 2013

Lorde - Royals

That kind of love just ain't for us, we crave a different kind of buzz.

Yo yo yo. It's Tennie. :D

Since it's been a while, and I lied about updating sooner, I have decided to ATTEMPT and make a schedule of when I should/can post.
Because I need to learn how to follow schedules. Ugh.

Well, this song is about (in my opinion, because I honestly am not sure at all what this song is about. o.o) ambition.
I cut my teeth on wedding rings in the movies.

And I'm not proud of my address, in a torn up town,
No post code envy.
We crave a different kind of buzz.
Let me be your ruler, you can call me queen B,
And baby I'll rule I'll rule I'll rule I'll rule,
Let me live that fantasy.
We don't care, we're driving Cadillacs in our dreams.
We're bigger than we ever dreamed, and I'm in love with being queen,
Oooooh ooooh ohhhhh life is game without a care.
Let me live that fantasy. 

Those are the lines that I've picked out from the song that seem to exemplify ambition. She sings that she wants to be queen. Hence the line, let me live that fantasy. Let me be your ruler, you can call me Queen B.

And... That's about it.

AREN'T YOU HAPPY FOR THE NEW ADMIN KALMAN AHH I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR ONE FOR MONTHS. ._.

Okay. Thanks for reading! See you all next time.

-Tennie.

And I'm not proud of my address, in a torn-up town. No post code envy.

No comments:

Post a Comment