Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Sam Tsui - Make It Up

Does it look like I've got everything under control?

Hi there, everyone. I'm back from Michigan, and my team got 12th place out of 54 teams in World Finals for Odyssey of the Mind! My last day of school is tomorrow, too.

Which means:
I can most likely post more! :D
Hooray!

This song is by Sam Tsui, a YouTuber who has an amazing voice. :)
Make It Up is the original song his album is based off of and named after, which was published recently this year in 2013. My friend recommended this song to me, so I decided to share it with you all in spite of my rare posting recently.

The lyrics, to me, describe someone who is Making It Up.
I've got a little confession, I don't know what I'm doing.
That's one line that just gives it away.
Does it look like I've got everything under control? I'm good at faking it. The ice is getting thin, but I'm the only one who knows. I'm only making it up.
That line gives it away, too.

I really enjoy this song. It's upbeat, but it has substance. It talks about living spontaneously.
Here's the official music video:

Do enjoy it.

Have a great week!
-Tennie.
Just play it cool and take it day by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment