Thursday, April 25, 2013

Death Cab for Cutie - What Sarah Said

And it came to me then that every plan is a tiny prayer to Father Time.

Hey there, guys. ^.^

AREN'T YOU GLAD AHRI-CHAN'S BACK?! YOU SHOULD BE! SHE HAS BETTER MUSIC THAN I DO! WOOP WOOP!


Anyways... Hehe.


This song is a song about loss. It's not an upbeat, peppy song. It's a moderately slow, sad song with piano in it. (I had to mention that, because I play piano, haha.)

I can't outright state WHAT this song means, because it's only my opinion. You have your own opinions, and you have your own interpretations of this song.

But this song involves hospital death. If you don't like hospital death, then you might just want to quickly skim over the lyrics and see if you want to listen to this song. If you don't, it's fine with me.

Death Cab For Cutie is a pretty cool band; they're my favorite at the moment. :D

Enjoy the song!

-Tennie.
So who's gonna watch you die?

No comments:

Post a Comment