Monday, March 4, 2013

Data Romance - Can't Keep Your Mind Off

You come with too many politics that seem to be digging thoughts; I can't keep your mind off.

Hey guys! It's been a while. Almost a month since my last post.
Oh well. I blame school and the like.

This is a laid-back, yet upbeat song about how it's hard to "keep your mind off" of someone.
"If you can't take the risk, I don't blame you." That line kind of speaks for itself.

To me, the female vocals seem to be taking a first person point of view and speaking to the other person.
"She"'s willing to change and show the ropes of how things go.
That's pretty bland, but I find this slightly hard to explain, as I don't have much experience in this area of life. Hehe?

Yeah. That's all I've got for now.
A song recommendation if you're not a person who gets headaches and migraines really easily from listening to high pitch/frequencies over and over: listen to Lavender Town on YouTube. The 10 hour version. Or at least the 2 minute version. Please? It's my favorite. :)

See you all later!
-Tennie.
If you can't take the risk, I don't blame you.

No comments:

Post a Comment