Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The 1975 - Chocolate

You say we'll go where nobody knows, with guns hidden under our pety coats.

Hey, all.
Life has been busy - recovering from exams (screw you, Mandarin finals. x.x), suffering under tons of homework (I swear, teachers don't understand the definition of 'weekend' - to them, it means "two days to pile homework while they don't see me for class! :D" it's evil.), dealing with idiots (no specification needed there), and finding time and good music to post here.
Thus, I'm hating on life right now.
That offer for new authors is still up, by the way.

This song was the first one I listened to when I first joined SoundCloud (no intentional advertisement - you're gonna have to search it up yourself. hehe.), and it's pretty awesome.
The EP this song is from actually hasn't been released yet, and I couldn't find it on Spotify, but I listen to it over and over again on SoundCloud.
I love this song so much it can't be healthy.

Because of its upcoming release date, I don't have much info on this song and the EP. But - I'll give you guys the link to be nice. :P

The 1975 - Chocolate. This link leads to the MP3 file, which is hosted on SoundCloud. Listen to it, and I'll be happy. ^__^

Okay. I'm done. Bye for now, everyone.
-Tennie.
We're never gonna quit it, no.

No comments:

Post a Comment