Thursday, January 17, 2013

Muse - Madness

Now I have finally seen the light.

Yo, coconuts. (Ahaha. Cocoa nuts. Nuts of cocoa. Haha.)

Today's song. :)

Muse is really great. The bass beat for this song is always stuck in my head.
Thus, I'm going around school thinking (out loud, probably), "M-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-mah-mah-mah." I'm so cool, right?

YAY HIPSTER NATION. :D
Just kidding.

One album worth taking your time to listen to is Muse's newest album (as of the time this post is being typed up), The 2nd Law.
The 2nd Law was released in 2012.

Muse is an English rock band that has been around since 1994. The band is consisted of Matthew Bellamy (vocalist/guitarist), Chris Wolstenholme (bassist), and Dominic Howard (drummer/percussion). Bored of the ordinary life in their hometown, Teignmouth, Devon, the schoolmates (that sounds so... awkward to type and say. argh.) decided to play around with some instruments and eventually played in a band together.

If you listen to the song, replace every 'madness' with the word 'love' and the song's meaning will slightly reveal more of itself to you. That's all I'm saying about the meaning today. :)

And that's all. I'm glad to slightly be getting back to almost-normal post pace/size.

Later, bananas.
-Tennie.
Now I have finally seen the end. Now I'm expecting you to care.

No comments:

Post a Comment