Saturday, December 29, 2012

Churchill - Change

To make you want me, I can fabricate the truth.

ARGHHHH. I'M BACK. After a long break. I'm extremely sorry.
But I do hope your Christmas went well. Stuff yourself with food, feast on random stuff. :)
I have an apple cider hangover. Waah. o.e

FOUR MORE VIEWS, THEN WE HAVE 10,000 VIEWS!
I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO SO SO MUCH.

This is one of my favorite songs. I love the bass beat, I love the meaning (well, the meaning I've derived from the lyrics), and just the group Churchill.

Churchill formed in 2008 and are still active. :)
Churchill is consisted of five members - Tim Bruns (lead vocals/rhythm guitar), Tyle Rima (bass), Bethany Kelly (vocals/keys - which I'm guessing is related to piano), Joe Richmond (DRUMS WOOO.), and Mike Porter (ukulele/banjo/mandolin).

I honestly have never heard of an indie folk/rock band, but these guys are one, so that's pretty sweet.

That's all I've got for you guys.
Gotta go back to meta-tagging my MP3s and finding a free music editor track program thing.
Love you all. Yes, you. *points*

-Tennie.

Oh, and that admin offer is still open.
You've got the story all made up inside your head.

No comments:

Post a Comment