Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble

Chorus Lyrics:

I knew you were trouble when you walked in.
So shame on me now.
Blew me to places I never been,
til you put me down. Oh
I knew you were trouble when you walked in.
So shame on me now.
Blew me to places I never been.
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

 My notes/commentary: 

I loooove this song even though I am not a swifty(Is that what they're called?)
Even though I'm not a fan, does not mean I cannot like this song right? No? Oh..

Anyways, I really enjow this song a lot. I listen to it almost everyday.
This is even my ringtone right now!! ^_^ That's how much I love this song.
This song is really catchy and has really good lyrics to go along with.

The one problem is this..... Taylor Swift got sucked into pop...
It's true. This song did not have much country like she used to. 
Most of her song had the country feeling to it. I just don't feel it in her new album "Red"
I just don't. I just feel more of a pop beat. I know most of you fans out there are mad to this too.
I know this isn't just me. She got her fans by her amazing country music.
Then all of a sudden, she changes to pop. I know that would be weird.
A country girl goes pop in a flash. Then again...
It is kinda good that she's going for the more... "popular" music.
But this just... isn't her y'know. She should sick to country.
Not like she's horrible in pop. It's just... I believe her original fans would be more happy if she stayed with country.

Out of the ginormous paragraph. Let's go back to my I like this song.
This song does have some really nice messages and some quotes I like... Kinda likeeeee...
"I knew you were trouble when you walked in"
"No apologies, he'll never see you cry. (He'll) Pretend he doesn't know that he's the reason why you're drowning."
Good job Taylor for adding really amazing lyrics to the song! You deserve a high-five!!

I gotta go but... Taylor. If you happen to be reading this... Please don't take this as an insult But I just believe you would maintain your "original" fans if you stayed the same and not go to one style to another. Take this as a compliment please. Not an insult..

Okay!! Times up for me! This is the first long post I ever made huh?! 
ACHIEVEMENT EARNED!!! 
Anyways, Cya later my Pup Military!!

*~Ahri-chan~*

No comments:

Post a Comment