Monday, November 12, 2012

St.Mic, Moka Only, Psy - Rain All Day

Let the clouds come, wet without thunder.

I was listening to my "Depressing." playlist on Spotify, then I (for some odd, odd reason, man. *le facepalm*) clicked on Live While We're Young by One Direction (*le squee*) and I realized how much pop sucks.
But I'm still a closet Directioner... A Directioner in the closet, hiding from the rest of my friends. >>
*le cough*

Haha. Hi. Anyways, I love this song. It's a perfect rainy day song. It makes me like rain even more~ <3
But it's a good song to listen to when you're down in the dumps (with One Direction! 8'D Just kidding. Jkay.) and stuff. Like I am, at the moment.

(I'm not really sure who this is by, and I'm quite sure that it's by The Nope, and it's the St.Mic remix, but I didn't feel like searching anything up anymore and yeah. So I'm just putting it as St.Mic, Moka Only, and Psy. Yep.)

大丈夫。On to the all-wonderful Rain All Day. 我们去吧!
Man, it's entertaining typing in Asian. :D

I couldn't find anything on St.Mic, so oh well.
Moka Only is an underground hip hop artist, born in Canada on November 14, 1973. He has been in the music industry since 1989. In 2002 and 2003, he won two sequential Juno Awards and won the "Most Fabulous Canadian Man" in 2009. :)
As for Psy, you all know 'bout him. He's the Gangnam Style dude whose title is the "Undisputed King of Pop" and taught Britney Spears and Ellen DeGeneres, hehe. I love Ellen. Especially that time when she was Sofia Vergara for Halloween. XD
Anyways. He was born on December 31, 1977. Great time, eh? He's currently 34 and has been in the music industry since 1999 and is still here.

And that's about it. Okay guys. Bye. \m/
-Tennnnnniiiiiiiieeeeeee~
Rain all day-ay-ay-ay-ay-ay.

No comments:

Post a Comment