Sunday, November 25, 2012

Bruno Mars - Locked out of Heaven

Favorite Lyrics:

'Cause you make me feel like, 
I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Yeah you make me feel like, 

I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long

My Notes/Commentary:

OH MYYY!! It's been a while since I've been here huh?
I'm suuuuuper sorry! I just have other blogs I never updated and I have school
Then I have boyfriend and relationship problems with -beep- who try to steal
my man!! -cough cough-
Anyways.... ^_^''' BACK TO THE SONG
I really loved the song the first time I heard it on the radio.
The instant I heard the lyrics, I thought "I love this song.... I need to remember this song!"
So I took out my phone and used SoundHound(SPONSOR!! not really. XDD)
to make me remember the song every time I look at it.
I really like the style of this song and how he sings this.
This song is like one of those songs like when you hear it, you just wanna sing along.
You know that feeling right? RIGHT~! Bruno Mars just gets better and better every song.
Anyways. Since I was gone for such a long time, I'll post as many posts today to make it up for y'all~ How does that sound^_^
OKAY~ CYA LATER MY PUP MILITARY~!
 *~Ahri-chan~*

1 comment: