Monday, November 26, 2012

Allstar Weekend - Not Your Birthday

Another year, another chapter - 5 and 4 and 3 and 2 and 1.

I'm extremely excited right now.
I'm in charge of four blogs (well, technically two, because two aren't in use/action at the moment, but blah.)
And aren't you FRICKIN' EXCITED THAT AHRI-CHAN'S BACK?! WOOO. I love her <5ever.
AND I LOVE THIS STORY/FIC I'M READING ON WATTPAD. Here it is. It's Harry Potter based thing. <3
(My Wattpad username is Pessimism, and my Fanfiction.net pen name is Optimistic Wonton.)
AND WE HAVE 9042 VIEWS. I'll be super happy when we get to 10,000! Love you all. <3

Okay. LET'S GET CRACKIN', PEANUTS AND CASHEWS!

This song is my encouragement pep song. Although, I like listening better when I don't see Allstar Weekend's faces. They're not ultimately hideous or anything, in fact they're quite cute-ish - it's just that they make me think of stupid boy bands. Kind of like One Direction. (I KIND OF LOVE YOU NIALL. I LIKE... BROCCOLI BETTER THOUGH. Hehe. Fangirl moment over. WAAA I DON'T WANT TO BE A GIRLY GIRL. -__-;)
Man, it's easy for me to go off-topic. Okay then.

This song encourages me, and it's also a song on the Disney movie (no, it's suprisingly not an animation... o Ao) 'Prom's official movie soundtrack.
Yeahh. He's LOOKING AT YOU.

Andddd. That's all I've got.
Feeling really lazy and not considering to do many more 'education sections' and such.
But I'll hopefully start posting the YouTube videos in the post and also link the videos on the 'YouTube Clips of The Music' page. :)
Bye for nao then.

OH OH OH OH.
Check out Ahri-chan and I's blog. I's blog... Vat. .__.

Yeahhhh. Bye now. \m/
-Tennie.
You gotta party like it's not your birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment