Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Phoenix - Liztomania

It's not hard to let it go from a mess to the masses.
Oh, Ahri. You guys... Pray, think, talk, wish, hope for her. She's a great person, and we're pretty good friends.
I do hope you'll be okay, Ahri.
Just... Wish her the best and such, guys. Please.
This super long post is for her. ;D

Hi guys! ^.^/ *salute*
Phoenix is one of my most loved (stalked...) indie pop bands.
They are awesome.
End of story. -w- (What story, Tenten? Oh, just a story. WHICH ONE? Uh. That one. *points at Hansel and Gretel* OH, TENTEN! HOW COULD YOU! I HATE THAT STORY! *runs away sobbing* Well.. Uh... Sorry? .___.")

I wrote a fanfiction! *runs around* I love writing fiction. Fantasy... Realistic fiction... OH GOD NO NOT SCI-FI. ECK.

Who ate moon cake? (Because I'm Asian) I did! :D
It was red bean with egg yolk. I honestly prefer (*cough*) lotus with egg yolk... Or pineapple... Or just lotus if I have to... Or pineapple if I have to.
But I do love moon cake. Although... My neighbor usually gets it for us from Chinatown, but she's not going during these two weeks. T_T
So now I have to wait for three weeks and then she'll take chances and see if there's still moon cake. Waaah.
Anyways. I absolutely love mooooon caaaaake. <3



This is a moon cake. I don't believe this one has a flavor, though. It's just the cake part (wait, no. it's not cake... I just call it that. xD) and the egg (yolk).
Search it up... Google Images (where I got this) and Google.
I hate Yahoo! and Bing. -_____-
Enough on food... I just finished a red bean moon cake... And I can't go out to buy another one, because they're so expensive. $6 to $7 for one? Waaaa. I wish I could afford that, but no. Oh well.
And the way that moon cake is cut... I cut it vertically, but horizontally. ^.^
I wish they came with that much egg yolk. >:(
So much for "enough on food"... *sob sob*

Let's see. About Liztomania! :D
The drum is really peppy, and catchy, and it makes me want to dance around and prepare the proper safety precautions (that was listed in one of my previous posts). I love Phoenix. They're as great as Oasis. And they seem as cool as Close All Doors, a band I read about in a fiction. (Here. It's called Playing Evelyn, and it's the best story everrrr.)

...I have to learn how to stop getting off-topic.

Okay, guys. Let's try this again.
Let's see. About Liztomania! :D
The drum is really peppy, and catchy, and it makes me want to dance around and prepare the proper safety precautions (that was listed in one of my previous posts). I love Phoenix. They're as great as Oasis. I love this band.
Period.

All right. The part you all have been... Dreading/Loving/Stalking/Wikipedia-ing (you smart people. you guys don't need me anymore. T.T). EDUCATIONAL CORNER!
*Barney prances onstage and gets shot* POW! *insert little children crying here*
These guys are from Versailles, France. (The name of that city is just plain beautiful. Almost everything French is beautiful. Tralala~)
The group started as a "garage band" in Thomas Mars (vocalist)'s garage, along with Chris Mazzalai on guitar, and Deck d'Arcy on bass. Their "garage" was located in the suburbs of Paris, France.
Their most popular album, Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix, was released on May 25, 2009.
On January 16, 2012, the band revealed that the band has completed 4 songs on the album and it is scheduled for a late summer 2012 release with a fall tour. Daniel Glass, Glassnote Records founder, says of the new material, "It's very hard to beat Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix, but this could be revolutionary." (From Wikipedia.)
Ooh. I can't wait for this new album, although summer has already passed in the US. Hmm.
Pffft. Oh well. I love Phoenix regardless.

Well, Tennie-chan, out.
Oh, and please do think of Ahri-chan. Now I have to do all the blog posts by myself, and she's got better songs than meeeeee. *sobs*
Okay, guys. Bye.
Think less but see it grow like a ride, like a ride, oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment