Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Nick Lachey - What's Left of Me

Favorite Lyrics:

'Cause I want you, and I feel you
Crawling underneath my skin.
Like a hunger, like a burning
to find a place that I've never been.
Now I'm broken, and I'm faded
I'm half the man I thought I would be.
But you can have... What's Left of Me.

My Notes/Commentary:

Hello my fellow bros, audience members, and pups!! (Song reference again~!)
Guess who's back? Back again?
Shady's back!! Tell a friend!
-cough cough- Sorry.. A friend got those lyrics stuck in my head...
-cough-North...-cough-
Anyways~ I got through my depression stage(for now....) and I'm ready to blog!
This song relates to me. Just like every other song I commentated on.
Maybe not Gangnam Style. I just really like that song. 
 This song, in MY opinion, is about like... trying to impress this person but you tried way too hard that you only got half of what you wanted so you give the rest of yourself to that one person you care/love.
I completely know how that feels. But just know this....
"You don't need to change for him/her. If they really did love you, You wouldn't have to change at all..."
 So yea. That's my words of advise for the day. XD
I've been saying wayy too many cheesy stuff lately... TT_TT
Oh well. Back to the song....
This song is really heart touching. Like near the end, he's asking "So... Will you accept who I am now?" "Will you take What's Left of me?"
When I heard this song, I thought it was sooo old so I was like....
But then.. I took the real meaning of the song and now I love it.
Here's maybe one more advise...
"Just because it's old, it does not mean it's not 'Cool'."
Yea... What is up with me and quotes now?! 
 Anyways... CYA LATER MY PUP MILITARY~!
^^Yes I'm going to start calling you guys that.. Don't hate me..

2 comments: