Monday, October 22, 2012

Matchbox 20 - Unwell

All day. Staring at the ceiling, making friends with shadows in my mind.

Hola guys. Sorry for not being around. With my school having the end of quarter thing recently, we finally got a day off, and I slept and caught up on videos I missed on YouTube and stuff.
I hope you all are doing okay. ^_^

You guys should totally see the music video of this song. It's so cool. THE GUY'S (yeah, so specific, ne?) PIERCINGS ARE TOTALLY BAD-ASS.
/flails

Anyways. This song went pretty big a few years ago, along with Bad Day by Daniel Powter (I think.) and some other great songs. (Like Aerosmith! :D)

"Like how I used to be." Think on that for a little bit.

Since I don't feel like doing an "Education Section!" part today (dude, super loss of sleep, and I mean SUPER), I'll just put a bit more interpretations of this song in this post. I hope that's okay... IT WILL BE OKAY. -.-"
I definitely agree the song far more fits a schizophrenic than anything else. Though the emotion of the song at least I can somewhat relate to with High Functioning Autism (or Asperger's depending on which you prefer). But I'm sure pretty much anyone with a notable mental illness/disorder could relate to the song at least to an extent.
To me, as one interpretation, the song is talking about a schizophrenic (no offense to any schizophrenics, these are just my thoughts, not thought of with any offense or prejudice contained.) who is noticing all the other people around him who seem to be (and prob'ly are) judging him.
Another thought is just that he seems to feel that people don't seem to understand him and think of some prejudiced thoughts... Yeah, you get the idea.
It's like saying (and I don't agree with this, it's just for an example), "Blacks are stupid." or "Asians are nerds, even if they try to dress ghetto punk." or "Blondes are dumb." or stupid stuff like that.

Well. That's all for now... I hope you guys haven't abandoned me.
And if you guys have, then... I have Gavin DeGraw! T^T

Love you all. Yes, you. You're all beautiful.
-Tennie.
I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell. I know, right now you can't tell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment