Saturday, October 6, 2012

Cat Stevens - Maybe You're Right

It was getting so good why then, where did it go?

Tralalalala. Like what I said on the previous post of mine... Think of Ahri, guys/dogs/peasants/richmilkcowthingies/tacos/huggers/people. She's going through a tough (because life just sucks.)
*deep sigh*

Yeah. HELLOOOOOOOOO OUT THERRRRRRRRRRRE. :O
Sorry for not being on lately. Screw studying. T.T
*echo*: Hellooooo, hellooooooo, out, outt, therrrrrrrre, thrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeee.
Me: o________________O
Haha. Okay, time for Cat Stevens.

I love this song... I don't know why. It gets me, and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. His raspy voice, the jukebox-sounding piano, it gets me to love it. I swear. The soaring vocals and guitar are just two great things about this song. Cat Stevens is awesome.

Well. I usually hate to say it, but this is Mr. Cat here. Thus... Heheheheh. EDUCATION TIIIIIIIIIIIME. *insert tinkly music here*
Yusuf Islam, born Steven Demetre Georgiou on July 21, 2948, known commonly by his stage name, Cat Stevens is a British songwriter who can play multiple instruments, philathropist, and an educator. He, I believe, is also a recent convert to Islam. Here's his Wiki page... Learn for yourself.

That's it for now. I'm really busy. ;-;
Bye for now, guys.
-Tennie.
But God knows we should've stopped somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment