Wednesday, October 10, 2012

blink-182 - I Miss You

Hello there, the angel from my nightmare.
Dude, I love this cover.

Well. Hello there, the demon from my dream. (Psssh. I tried.)

This is stupid, but I love Cher Lloyd. She's so cool. ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE SANG THE CLAPPING SONG ON X-FACTOR. I FOUND IT ON YOUTUUUUBE. (EweTube. Lana McKissack. <3)
So don't - you mess with me. (Guess where that's from.)

I should put Ed Sheeran on here sometime. :3
If I have time. I've been SO busy lately. I go to sleep around 3am... 5am... I have to wake up at 7am. Waaah.

Anyways, to blink-182! *barrels through empty pretend crowd*
To me, I Miss You is a song that has many different meanings, one to suit everyone who hears this. To some, it's about a guy/girl/cat who hasn't gotten over the loss of a loved one (particularly a boyfriend/girlfriend/cat-friend). To others (like me), it's about a relationship that's either dead or dying. To others (okay, maybe like me at times) it's about the misery of a dying cat and its owner. (What is it with the cat? :O)

These guys are an American rock band consisting of Mark Hoppus (vocalist/bass guitarist), Tom DeLonge (vocalist/guitarist), and their drummer, Travis Barker. (Yeah, it's education time. I thought you guys would get the hint, so I didn't put a big "EDUCATION TIME" thing up this time.)
These dudes have sold over 28 million albums since their debut in Poway, California. Their career lasted from 1992 to 1994, but they reunited in 2009 somewhere in February, and they are pegged in the 'pop punk' genre by Wikipedia. :)
Actually, they started out with another drummer, Scott Raynor, and they released their debut album, Cheshire Cat, with him. Somewhere in the middle of a tour during 1998, Raynor was replaced by Travis Barker.
Ooh, band drama.

So what if they're 90's music? People love the Beatles, and they're not in this century. -__- (Hey Juuuuuuuuuuude.)

Oh guys. Before you all ignore me for life, please think of Ahri. ^__^
She's doing better.
-Tennie-chan~
We can live like Jack and Sally if we want.

No comments:

Post a Comment