Monday, September 17, 2012

Train - 50 Ways to say Goodbye

Favorite lyrics:

She went down in an airplane
Fried getting suntanned
Fell in a cement mixer full of quicksand
Help me, help me, I'm no good at goodbyes!
She met a shark under water
Fell and no one caught her
I returned everything I ever bought her
Help me, help me, I'm all out of lies
And ways to say you died

My notes/commentary:

Why do I love this song? This song is hilarious!
Why wouldn't any one like a song like this? This is hilarious!!
The music video it self is every entertaining. 
I first found out about it two days ago by Pandora(SPONSOR!!)
Now, I have this song on my iPhone. ^_^ That's how much I love it!
I just watched the music video and I literally laughed my butt off! It's that hilarious!
Check the music video out if you want a good laugh! I sure did get a good laugh!
Have fun with a new song to check out! Sorry for not posting for like a week!
Y'know... School and stuff... Sorry! I'll do my hardest to post much more often!
(time for some pewdiepie~!) CYA LATER BROS!
BROFIST~!!!!!

*~Ahri-chan~*

No comments:

Post a Comment