Sunday, September 9, 2012

Smosh - Boxman's Girlfriend

Boxman, Boxman, Boxman just got a girlfriend.

Hey there guys!
(I need a name for you all. Ugh. What about... Uhhhh... Cheesy pouffs. WUT. -.-)

So. This is SMOSH! WOOOOOOOOOO! I normally don't watch Smosh. I follow YouTubers for the sake of them getting subscribers. It makes them happy, y'enno? :) (No, we in fact, don't know, now shut up, omelet.)
This 'piece' is about a forever alone guy called Boxman. He tries to approach this attractive girl (*coughIancough*) and give her his cardboard heart. (Hence, boxman.) After a few awkward moments, she accepts and they run away happily ever after.
That's about it. Let's go on Spotify Bio to see what we can glean from them! :O
...There's nothing. -.-
Fluffy handcuffs! that's it. I'm sorry... I'm just not in the mood. :( I'm tired.

Okay guys. Ahri-chan has better stuff for you. :|
Bai. -omelet
She wasn't like the rest, no she wasn't a ho...

No comments:

Post a Comment