Saturday, September 22, 2012

Psy - Tree Frog

Two tree frogs are singing, choking.

Oh my god, she actually put Gangnam Style on here. Oh god. *cries in happiness* YAY, AHRI!!!!! I LOVE YOUUUU. :D
(*~Ahri-chan~*: Aww~! Love you too^_^)
Thus, the second K-Pop song posted in the history of this blog. Huzzah, my friends/omelets/pillows! Huzzah! (I don't care if you think I'm weird. NOBODY'S PERFECT. I GOTTA WORK IT. AGAIN AND AGAIN TIL' I GET IT RIIIIGHT. Oh. Wow. I still remember that. Hannah Montana, you have scarred me for life. o.o)

Okay. Tree Frog. G-Dragon raps in this, and Psy sings.
Whenever Psy does something in a music video or song of his, he's like the modern, alive, Korean Michael Jackson. Unlike Justin Bieber, he seems like a real entertainer, and someone who enjoys doing that as well. (I got that off YouTube, but I totally agree. :O)

[I'm writing this post while listening to a Cell Rap to help me study for Biology, Forgive me for anything stupid in this post.]
Now you see how weird I am. >.<

Okies. Back to Tree Frog. I really can't find a meaning to this song except for the fact that they're singing/rapping about how society doesn't change them and they don't care about what people think of them. They're their own person, and nobody/nothing/society can change them.
If you've got a problem, that's your problem, not theirs. :)

And... Yeah. Let's grab some info for an educational aspect on Koreans! :D
Park Jae-sang, born December 31, 1977) is a South Korean singer-songwriter, rapper, dance musician and record producer. (Straight from Wikipedia, people. Wikipedia all the waaaaaay.) He's been in the music industry since 2000, and served his mandatory Korean military service from 2003 to 2005.
As Psy's Gangnam Style is so popular, his music video with entertaining choreography and catchy lyrics have beat Justin Bieber and Katy Perry on YouTube's most viewed music videos and has been #1 in iTunes since August 2, 2012.
Psy appeared on the Ellen DeGeneres show on September 11, 2012, and taught Britney Spears the Gangnam Style dance. He also appeared on the Today Show on NBC on September 14, 2012 and taught the dance to various anchors.
Okay, enough with educational values. -.-

Later, snow pea chips! (You Know You're Asian If: Part 1 from JustKidding Films!!! WOOOO! Find the reference in there and... Get the satisfaction of finding something Asian. :3)
Baiii nao guys. ^.^
*Gangnam styles away*
It's not wrong, it's just different.

No comments:

Post a Comment