Monday, September 3, 2012

Of Monsters And Men - Little Talks

Some days I can't even trust myself.

Oh my dear goshness. I hope this isn't a well-known pop song. If it is, please let me know. I'll shoot myself. I already put "Good Time" on here without realizing it. .__________.
*headdesk*

Anyways! How you guys like Ahri-chan? Hmmmmm? (DEIDARA! <3) *insert cricket chirping here*
Oh? Really? Wow. Yeah, I know. She's amazing.
She likes hugs. Just sayin'... *cough cough*

After coming out of the battle-of-the-bands, Musiktilraunir, victorious with a whole lot of new fame, the six-member chamber pop group were caught inbetween a bidding war and ending up signing with Universal Music Group.

It's a good song. Sometimes I stay awake listening to it. It's a mellow kind of happy.

Peace out my ninja babies! (Yes. I was exposed to bubzbeauty on Sunday. *sobsob* Her "Makeup Essentials for Beginners" or something like that. *sigh* SHE'S ASIAN THOUGH. I LIKE ASIANS. I HAVE AN ASIAN OBSESSION. HURDURDURDUR.)

Okay bai. Come again soon. :3

-Le omelet of omelets. (o____________________o)
Now we're torn, torn, torn apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment