Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Oasis - Wonderwall

Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you.

Hi guys~ ^.^
Haven't posted in a while. Sorry. :(
I blame school. BLAH. SCHOOL. Screw homework. Let's go live in... I don't know. Bangladesh or something. Indonesia!
I have a friend who always makes me Indonesian jello, and because I'm Chinese-Taiwanese (if there's a difference... is there?) I always deny it and tell her to eat it, when I really want it. It's so good. I have died and went to heaven... At least 15 times. -w-"
And yes, she's Indonesian. She's really pretty and she runs quite fast and she's supa-dupa smart.
And she can woop 'em Gangnam Style, in case you were wondering. :)
And now I have to get to the point of this post. v.v"

FEATURING: *draws back red velvet curtain* OASISSSSSS! *insert fangirl screams here* AND THE SONG FOR TODAY ISSSSSSSSS....... WONDERWAAAAAALLLLL!!! YAY!
Since I suck at explaining, here is something I pulled from Google Search.
     Apparently Noel Gallagher said that Wonderwall means, "Anything that makes you happy or brightens your day. From the smallest thing to someone who means a lot to you."
So yeah. I suppose. Make your assumptions. Go ahead. *poke, prod, push*
I believe (I HAD A DREAM.) that Wonderwall is about... This dude who believes that this girl, possibly his girlfriend is his Wonderwall; his happy (drug. *cough*). He doesn't think that anyone loves her as much as he does, and he believes that she can cheer him up any day, rain, shine, sleet, hail, bomb, acid, holocaust. Oh dear, so negative. RAINBOWS, PONIES, UNICORNS, SHEEP (baa~). Okay.

Now. For some education. There has to at least be some type of learning here.
Okay. So. The band was formed by Liam Gallagher, the vocalist and tambourinist. (Unique much? :O) They were formed in 1991 in Manchester, and the group is categorized in Britpop, alternative, and rock. The band consists of Liam Gallagher (vocals, percussion), Tony McCarroll (drums, percussion), Paul "Bonehead" Arthur (guitar), and Paul "Guigsy" McGuigan (bass guitar). (Paul One, Paul Two. :D) They broke up in 2009, Liam wanting to go solo and many arguments backstage and personally. :(

Well, that's it for this time. That was long for me. ._______.
Everyone's getting sick. My mum, little brother, many classmates. I hope anyone who's sick in any way (yes, mentally too.) gets better soon or at least feels better. Be optimistic! (Ignore my hypocrisy. I'm in an academic crisis at the moment. I hope you're not.)

Out, peace junkies. 8)
-omelet!
You're gonna be the one who saves me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment