Sunday, September 2, 2012

Jesse McCartney - Up

Favorite lyrics:

Get up and away. Up, up, and away.
Better move out the way, ’cause here she comes!
You ain’t never seen nobody get high like,
What I’m about to show you is gonna be the highlight.
Get up and away. Up, up, and away.
Better move out the way, ’cause here she comes!
Everybody! E-everybody!

 

My notes/commentary:

Hi there Bros, Audience, and other people.. Excuse my sadness today.
I just don't feel like my usual happy self. Sorry, sorry...
I just had to get a post in. Anyways.
This song is a really good song to dance too! It has a really good beat.
I always use this song every time I feel like free styling.
I really like this song a lot. No. It's not because it's Jesse McCartney.
I really like the song for the song. Not because of the singer!
I really want you guys to cheack this song out! It was used in the Step Up 3D Soundtrack.
Yup! I'm not kidding!
But that's a cool fact to here right?! No?
Oh.. Okay..
I make lame jokes while sad... Sorry for my lame attempt at a joke.
Anyways, if you like the song, GREAT!! If not, I don't mind.
We all have out opinions right? ^_^
(time for some tobuscus~!I know I use PewDiePie, but it's Tobuscus' turn!)
OUTRO OF DARKNESS, THEN REDNESS, THEN WHITENESS!! 
 Then....... BOOP!!!
*~Ahri-chan~* 

No comments:

Post a Comment