Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Aerosmith - I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing

Favorite lyrics:

I don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you, baby
And I don't wanna miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream would never do
I'd still miss you, baby
And I don't wanna miss a thing 

My notes/commentary: 

Yes. This is a very very old song.
I believe this was made in 1997..? SOMEONE CHECK ON THE FOR MEHH~!
Anyways... Every time I hear this song, it makes me think of that someone. ;)
Just kidding~! Makes me think "Will I ever find someone who feels that way for me..?" 
I'm a loner.. >_> But back to seriousness!
This song is really sweet! Sing this to your girl and she will <3 you!!
In my opinion, this song means you just want to be with that person no matter what.
Even though they've been gone for less than an hour, you'll still miss them.
Even a really nice dream about them will not stop you from missing them.
It's because you Don't Wanna Miss a Thing~!
Time for some cheesy lines from Ahri!
"If you feel like you would never find someone like that, don't lose hope. There is that one person out there who is feeling like that for you. Just let time do it's work and you'll get that one special person. I know you will. ^_^ "
 Anyways.... I gotta sleep for school tomorrow!
Blehh... School...
Cya all tomorrow or something!!!
(time for some tobuscus~!)
OUTRO OF DARKNESS, THEN REDNESS, THEN WHITENESS!! 
Then....... BOOP!!!
 
 *~Ahri-chan~*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment