Thursday, August 30, 2012

ONE OK ROCK - No Scared

Favorite lyrics:
No, no, that's all, I'll be all right
No, no, that's why you take me back
No, no,that's the price I must pay?
I've got leave you nothing to take anymore
No, no, that's all, I'll be all right 
No, no, that's why you take me back 
No, no,that's the price I must pay?
Now scared to death with the burning blue flame we are

My notes/commentary:
I'm sorry if you don't like this type of music, but I really like it^_^
My friend introduced it to me. I looked it up and I really liked it. 
I jut love the guitar and drums in this song! Plus.. It just sounds really bad@ss!
This song has tons of guitar and drums in it! Like really!!!
Plus, this is in the BRS soundtrack I believe.. Right..?
SOMEONE COMMENT BELOW IF IT REALLY IS!!! I WANNA MAKE SURE!
:3
Anyways, I chose this because of how AWESOME this sounds!
I'm a fan of these kind of songs! I really am!
I just find these songs.... Really..
What's the word? Uhhhhh... -shrug- I dunno. :3 
I hope you guys try to listen to this song! It's really awesome!!!!
(time for some pewdiepie~!) CYA LATER BROS! 
BROFIST~!!!!!

*~Ahri-chan~*

No comments:

Post a Comment