Monday, August 20, 2012

My Chemical Romance - Na Na Na [Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na]

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA.

NANANANANANANANANA. :]
This song was my pick of the day, because I'm a (closet) fan of the awesome band My Chemical Romance. *squeal*
It's a bunch of mindless 'nananananananana's (ooh. I saw the word 'banana'. ha!), screaming, and an awesome guitar riff. This is totally on my plate today.
My Chemical Romance writes much emo-punk music, and emerged on the music platform of modern rock in the early 2000s from the East Coast, and has been together since 2001. Their frontman, Gerard Way, chose to form the band after seeing the World Trade Center collapse on September 11, 2001.
As you can probably tell, I'm into emo-pop.

Anyways. I can't write much, as I've gotta go to school orientation soon (yes, I'm still in school. don't judge. \m/).
Goodbye. Go listen to their song. Now.

-omelet o[v]w[v]o
And we crawl, and we crawl and we crawl! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment