Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Cataracs - Julia

You say you've heard it all before...

Hey there guys. :D
I know. Second post in a day. You must be thinking... "God, she's got nothing to do. Bejeebus."
HAHAHAHAHAhahahaha... You're right. ._____________.
I have no life. *sobs*

Yeah. ANYVAYS! (Yay, Russian accent. Woot woot.)

The song this time is The Cataracs' Julia. This duo collab'd with other artists such as Snoop Dogg, DEV, and Far East Movement to make bass-heavy, electronic tracks.
I think of this song as a serenade. Kind of. It's like a bittersweet dubstep, or perhaps electronica. I have no idea. Wikipedia doesn't have anything. (Which is sad, honestly.)

THE SONG IS AWESOME. END OF WHATEVER STORY THERE WAS, IS, AND WILL BE.
(I couldn't think of anything better to say. I'm sorry. I skipped lunch designing this blog, and I lost all creativity. One slice of pepperoni pizza from Papa John's isn't enough for this small 4'11er.)

-omelet
Oh, Julia. If you take my hand...

No comments:

Post a Comment